Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Delinquent Bloggers: Part I

Happy New Year Everyone!

My Mom and Dad have been delinquent in their blogging and needless to say, there is much to catch up on!!

Here I am with Nana Peggy in the post-Christmas hangover playing with one of my new toys.There are times when I just want to jump out of the arms holding me. I'm fast! You better hold tight!

Here I am figuring out the crawling... keep in mind, this was a few weeks ago. You can guess that I'm now THE MASTER of crawling.

Toys, watch out!! Here I come!! I will tear you apart!!I'm looking a little cross-eyed here.
Here I am with Daddy and Mommy on a walk with Nana Peggy who is taking the photo. Nice photo Nana! Mommy says thanks for making her look thin.


Here I am pretty content with my new stacking toys and a little bitty drool spot.
Mommy says that Santa went overboard with the presents... even days after Christmas we found another. I was pretty tired of it.

There's nothing to top off the Christmas holiday like a face full of cereal....


Until I discovered.... The Q-SHACK! This is me in a sweet potato-fry haze/high/coma.


My first taste of the Q-Shack also happened to be on the same day that I met my Uncle Francis and Grandma Jackie for the very first time!! Read on in part II to see our adventures...











No comments: