They didn't think I would have any interest in presents... but I did! My favorite part was shaking the boxes and chewing on the bows.
And guess what I got for Christmas... the thing I wanted most... I crawled!!!
Once I master crawling, I'm gonna walk. Nana and Grampa got me a shopping cart to walk behind. It's awesome!
Here I am with Mommy on Christmas Eve. I watched her and Nana make cookies.
Here are the cookies on my Nana Lucy's pretty antique server.
Can you believe Mommy let Daddy feed me a bite of cookie?? I can't! There were egg whites, sugar, wheat flour, butter... all things I'm not allowed to have!! I didn't really like it anyway.
Here we are the night before at Christmas Eve dinner. I didn't really hold it together, but it was really late by the time we ate.
Here I am with Daddy on Christmas Eve practicing unwrapping. This was a medical newspaper. You can see what I think of desvenlafaxine.
Me and Mommy Christmas afternoon.


Me and Grampa doing the Human Swing!
Check out my Nana... she's looking good!
We had a fun day!
I finally smiled for a family photo!
Me and Daddy pallin' around.
To finish out the day, Mommy gave me mashed potatoes and gravy. The gravy was soooo good, it made me wild!! Grampa Kent makes a good gravy. I was showing off on Daddy's shoulders threatening to spit out my food on his head. I was a real ham and made everybody laugh. Watch out Daddy!!
Check out my Nana... she's looking good!
We had a fun day!
I finally smiled for a family photo!
Me and Daddy pallin' around.
To finish out the day, Mommy gave me mashed potatoes and gravy. The gravy was soooo good, it made me wild!! Grampa Kent makes a good gravy. I was showing off on Daddy's shoulders threatening to spit out my food on his head. I was a real ham and made everybody laugh. Watch out Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment