Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Nine Months Old!

This is an historic day. In addition to the obvious...
I'm nine months old. I saw my first snow. And I napped through my first presidential inauguration. Here I am outside, sitting on Daddy's head watching all of the birds at our feeder. Here's our front yard filled with snow! Mommy and Daddy says this is the first real snow since they have lived in Durham -- that's almost 3 years!!

Here's me and Mommy. I wasn't sure what to think of the snow, but she seems pretty happy.

Maybe because all of her clinic patients cancelled?


Here I am back on Daddy's shoulders watching the birds. Yesterday was the first time I discovered birds and I think they are fascinating! Thanks to Daddy for filling the bird feeder with fresh seed.


The fam.


Daddy thought this might be a good time to practice walking, but I disagreed.
I got to touch the snow and it was cold! Brrrr!

Luckily, they brought me back inside where it was warm and I had my first ever french toast (recipe modified, of course).

Since I'm such a big boy (17 lbs, 14.5oz), Mommy is packing up all of my little baby clothes. Here I am after we were trying on hats to see what still fits. Just call me Mick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By Mick, you mean Micky from Rocky, of "cut me" fame? He actually reminds of Yoda :)

Baby Jack said...

Indeed you are correct, as in "cut me Mick."

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification!

P.S. Love Jack and all the Pictures!!!