
The yogurt alone is not bad, but it is VERY liquidy and most goes down my bib and down my shirt.

Ah, my sweet potato flavor saver.

Doing pretty well with that sippy cup.

Eggs are another favorite of mine. I try to see how much I can get in my hair.

After a nice meal I like to horse around with Daddy on the floor. Sometimes I lose a lit bit of my lunch... like this time on Daddy's shirt. Oops, sorry Daddy!!

After all of the horseplay, I get tired and need a nap. Here I am with Mommy, just waking up.
We've done lots of other fun stuff lately... Here I am with Daddy doing a little redneck fashion show.
Daddy was offended with the term "redneck" because he really likes the camoflaged gear... I must admit, I think it's pretty cool too. Especially when worn sideways.
This week bathtime has changed from quiet and relaxing to me trying to climb out of the tub! Daddy is trying to coax me down, but I'm too curious.

Come on Daddy, let's play! (thanks Mommy for not posting me totally naked!)

Last week we got to hang out with my Auntie Angie all week long. She is going to have a baby boy, like me!! I'm hoping they name him Kirk... or at least that's what Daddy says.







No comments:
Post a Comment