Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Belated Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

This post is a week behind because I've been under the weather this week with fevers. Mom and Dad have been too sleep deprived (either staying up with me at night or working in the MICU) to post this New Year's Greeting on time... but finally a day of respite! I am feeling better and everyone has the day off!!

Here I am on New Year's Eve, snacking on an appetizer of gerber puffs.
You can see my grin is still toothless, but Mom and Dad are thinking there may be some teeth soon.
Here I am with silly Daddy.


I'm sporting my excellent pirate dog sweater from Deepmala which finally fits me.


Here I am with Nana and a traditional New Year's gift. Thanks Nana!


Check out my hair... my "back to sleep spot" is almost gone!

Me and Mom.
I thought I'd open up this caption for comments from the audience...

Almost New Years and I'm tired.


Happy New Year everyone!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable!