Mom got me all bundled up for a walk in the cold... some might argue I was TOO bundled up.
Some have started to comment that I might need a haircut. But Mommy and Daddy both say, "no way!" I think they like my crazy hair.

Here I am with Uncle Francis hanging out.

We had a great time.

I kept them entertained.

And of course I tried to go after various facial features with my clamp-like jaws. I'm quite fond of chins, but noses and ears are good too.

Me and Mom.... Notice that Grandpa Chris is not in any of these photos... because he's taking them all!! That's why you may have noticed a jump in photo quality.

Here I am with Uncle Francis hanging out.

We had a great time.

I kept them entertained.

And of course I tried to go after various facial features with my clamp-like jaws. I'm quite fond of chins, but noses and ears are good too.

Me and Mom.... Notice that Grandpa Chris is not in any of these photos... because he's taking them all!! That's why you may have noticed a jump in photo quality.
Here's me and Grandma Jackie with Nana looking on.
More nose grabbing.
Told ya I loved my Uncle Francis. We're buddies now.

New Years Day we went to the park and I got to watch everyone else play football. I really didn't think that was fair, but Uncle France gave it a thumbs up.
It was the two Uncles vs. Mom and Dad. Surprisingly, Mom and Dad did ok!
It was a good game.
Dad was the quarterback.
And Mommy the receiver.
After the game the men ran a race to see who was fastest. This was actually the second race after Daddy blew everyone away in the first race.

The Funks... and Lou (that's me.)
More Funks and Lous.

Come see us again soon!!!
New Years Day we went to the park and I got to watch everyone else play football. I really didn't think that was fair, but Uncle France gave it a thumbs up.
It was a good game.
Dad was the quarterback.
And Mommy the receiver.
After the game the men ran a race to see who was fastest. This was actually the second race after Daddy blew everyone away in the first race.
The Funks... and Lou (that's me.)
More Funks and Lous.
Come see us again soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment