Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Weekend with Ye Ye and Other Fun Stuff!

Grandpa Qinyuan (aka Ye Ye) came to visit me last weekend and we had all sorts of fun together. Here I am at the airport welcoming Ye Ye after his arrival.
Me and Ye Ye and Na Na.



And Daddy too.


On Saturday we all went to my friend, Ellora's, birthday pool party. She turned one. I loved playing in the water fountain.



Here I am with my friend Jonah. Since I don't go to daycare I'm always fascinated by other kids and like to touch them like they are toys.

This is my first time in a pool ever.



And my first time eating watermelon and cantaloupe.



As you can see, I couldn't get enough.



Here I am at the end of a very fun day, looking a bit like a drowned rat, covered in watermelon, and coveting those awesome pink crocs (pink looks good on a man, afterall).


Me and Daddy in the pool.


Here's Mommy on the waterslide. I really wanted to go, but she wouldn't take me. Looks like that was a good thing.


Back at home with my best buddy, Hans.


Practicing my wrestling moves.


We capped off the weekend with some photos at Sears. Of course, I wouldn't smile.


Well, maybe a teeny smile.


No smiles here.


Finally, a smile with Daddy -- who couldn't with such awesome matching hair?

Finally, a shot of my four teeth. All the better to bite you with!




















1 comment:

Nana Peggy said...

I love all the pictures!!! The family picture is gorgeous!!!
Love,
Nana Peggy