Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cameron Crazy? Or Hoosier at Heart?

This week I got to go to Daddy's resident vs. faculty basketball game in Cameron Stadium, home of coach K and the Duke Blue Devils. Mommy and Daddy couldn't decide if I should wear duke blue or IU... they decided I AM a Hoosier at heart.
I practiced guarding drills...


And I was hypnotized briefly by the many lights overhead, which looked like little moons ("moon" being my favorite word).


I can't wait till I'm as big as Daddy someday.




Here's Daddy on the court.



With fellow residents and the Medicine Chairman.


Can you believe I'm in the middle of Cameron Stadium??


Ready to cool down with some gatorade.


Until next time, Cameron Stadium... next year, Daddy gets to play for the other side!

2 comments:

ajnielsen said...

Way to stick with your Hoosier roots Jack! What a good call by mom and dad. You are a cutie!

Nana Peggy said...

What's not to love! We love you Baby Jack!