Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Welcome to my belated Mother's Day post and a look at my adventures of the week.
Here is my very first tooth... but watch out, there are three more coming through now!

Here I am keeping tabs on my two favorite kitties, making sure to keep them close. I love you Hans and Stinky Kitty.

Here I am trying to figure out where to find the booby part of the soymilk machine.


It must be in here somewhere.


Me and Daddy feeding each other strawberries.



This weekend I got my second ever haircut.


As with everything, I tasted the boat.


Cleanly trimmed bangs.


Flavor saver anyone?

I did great, but when the clipper came out it was time to go.


Little did I know, my Nana got a new haircut too!


Playing with Nana Lucy's chimes.


Here's my version of the tinman.


Me and Mommy on Mother's Day.


We hung out at the park.


Anybody recognize my t-shirt?


Daddy and I discovered a new game on the swings...


Which, of course, involved a ball.



I bounced it to Daddy every time I swung up in the air. It was cool.


Of course, the park wouldn't be complete without some basketball too.


And a cheekful of banana.

Mommy said it was time to go home, but I wanted to stay. So I ran!!


Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

JL said...

I always knew cats and tofu are similar - the stinkier, the better!

Nana Peggy said...

Hey,Jack Congratulations on your teeth!!!

We love you and miss you!

Nana Peggy & Grampa Kent