Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm 14 Months Old Today!

We're back online after a 3 week blogging hiatus to celebrate me turning 14 months old!

Here's me enjoying the drums at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham.

I had a great time pounding away!

In my typical Jack-style (as Mommy and Daddy are learning), I made friends with everyone around me and got to be the littlest drummer of a very loud drumming threesome.

Then I took my very first train ride.


And almost fell asleep.


Then I got to hang out with the windchimes, which I love.


Here's me outside of the butterfly house. I can say "buh" for butterfly.

Here I am, back at home demonstrating my new parental deception skill of "going limp." Notice the element of surprise with this method, as can be seen on Daddy's face.
(Also a shout-out to my cousin Bailey who sent me this great outfit.)


Channeling my inner-nerd with Daddy's calculator.

Caught examining leaves... later to be ripping them off the tree.

Me and my new friend James. All day I kept thinking "I gotta get me one of those hats," but then I heard there's gonna be a whole new bunch of teams to cheer for in Cleveland... where's that?


Finally, me and my high-calorie breakfast of champions -- carnation instant breakfast-banana-peach-smoothie. Awesome! 20 lbs here I come!!











No comments: