Thursday, May 21, 2009

Indiana or Bust!

This past weekend I traveled to Indiana for the first time. I did lots of new things, including having Daddy along for the airplane ride. He gave me an "A+," and Mommy said I was "an angel." Yes, truely.
One of the most exciting parts of the weekend was finding a bear in the front yard!!

Just kidding!! It was actually Sammy, the Dog, who is really darn big. Though I'm not afraid of most four legged creatures (take, cats, for example), I needed to learn a little dog whispering from Grandma Jackie.


Here I am, trying to tame the beast...



Future career... lion-tamer?



Of course, for me, no day is complete without some tofu... and a little waving practice.


Hanging out with my Uncle Wolfie and Daddy.



A final pose with Grandpa Chris and Uncle Francis on our way to the airport. Note, please, who was looking at the right camera.



Until next time! Thanks for a wonderful visit Grandma, Grandpa and Uncles Francis and Wolfie!!





1 comment:

Nana Peggy said...

OK. . .the truth. . .Jack, was your hand really in Sammy the dog's mouth? Or was it a trick of the camera?

Love,
Nana Peggy