Yes, indeed. Mommy and Daddy took me for my first ever locopop in honor of my first ever tooth that has started to make its way through.

I was a bit sad when they wouldn't get me number two...

But I sure did enjoy my strawberries and cream!

Those teeth marks are Daddy's.

Here I am protecting the last of the pop before Daddy gets anymore. Yum!!

The next day we went to the NC Zoo. It was a record crowd and record heat, two things that Mommy and Daddy apparently hate. They say it's hard not to have fun when I'm there, however. Here we are about to ride the carousel.

I was a little scared and wouldn't sit down on my giraffe. Luckily, my giraffe was the one animal on the carousel that didn't go up and down... Mommy thinks this is funny because the only zoo animals actually moving were the giraffes! All the other animals were too hot, so they just laid there.

One of the best parts of the zoo was the playground.

Here I am climbing.

And practicing to be a pirate.

Finally, back at home, doing a little teething on my awesome birthday balloon from Will.
Hope your weekend was as much fun as mine!
P.S. Say congrats to my Daddy for his last EVER call of residency, ending in about 14 hours!
1 comment:
Plenty of other flavors at Locopop for you to try. Can't wait to go back there with you.
Post a Comment