Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My First Easter!

Ah, yes, Easter... a burgeoning holiday of commercialism. Here I am with Mommy finding my very first Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. No, we didn't go to church. In fact, Mommy says I am being raised without religion, but in the tradition of religion... (huh?) My basket was filled with baby-proof plastic eggs that I am learning how to open and close. I have heard rumors of coloringreal eggs next year -- which should go well with my new ability to throw things.


For some reason the Easter Bunny put my basket out in the muddy woods. Silly Easter Bunny.


Whoa! The green ones taste awesome!!


The human balance.
I'm all vklempt.


Me and Mommy. Don't tell, but I think she's been stealing candy from Daddy's easter basket.

The other great thing about Easter Weekend was a playdate with Mommy's resident moms group at Alex and Jonah's house. Here I am demonstrating my ball throwing while standing skills.

And here's my friend Isabelle... I'm pretty fond of older women.

In fact, there were many older women at our playdate... and they all called me "the baby" because I am the youngest. It was pretty sweet.

Hope you all had a happy Easter!








No comments: