
Here I am, the birthday boy, sporting my cool birthday cake hat from Aunt Julie.


I also loved my talking truck from Nana Xuezhen.

Here I am with Nana Peggy and our cool party hats!

Grampa Kent had one too. Mommy thinks it's pretty funny that our kitchen is the same color as a party hat.
This is my new car from Mommy and Daddy.

You can't have a birthday weekend without yummy spinach from "The Q-Shack."

Blowing out my candle. I had no interest in eating the cake, but I DID have interest in dumping it.

My birthday quilt. Intended for my real birth day (i.e. one year ago), but completed, nevertheless. Better late than never! Made by Mommy with some final touches by Nana Peggy.

We played with balls, which are my favorite.

Thanks to all my friends for making it such a special day!

I practiced my walking... and surprised everyone with cartwheels!

You can't have a birthday weekend without yummy spinach from "The Q-Shack."

Blowing out my candle. I had no interest in eating the cake, but I DID have interest in dumping it.

My birthday quilt. Intended for my real birth day (i.e. one year ago), but completed, nevertheless. Better late than never! Made by Mommy with some final touches by Nana Peggy.

We played with balls, which are my favorite.

Thanks to all my friends for making it such a special day!

I practiced my walking... and surprised everyone with cartwheels!











1 comment:
We miss the Birthday Boy!
Love,
Nana Peggy & Grampa Kent
Post a Comment