Sunday, February 01, 2009

Blueberry Boy

My new favorite fruit.




As they do on Anderson Cooper 360, Mommy thought we should start a new feature for the blog
where the audience competes for best captions for select photos. Instead of "Beat 360" we will call it "Beat Clever Mommy" (because she thinks she's so clever)...
...why do I have the feeling this is going to end up a competition between Mommy and Daddy only? Is Mommy even allowed to comment? Anyway, please add your captions in the comments section.
Beat Clever Mommy...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wow, Mommy clearly has too much time on her hands...stop blogging and FEED ME!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

"Oh no! The kittie's tail just caught fire from the radiant heater. I would tell someone, but I can't talk!"

Victoria said...

(This is not an entry...just wanted to note that this is the...)

BEST. ENTRY. EVER. The pictures are so freakin' adorable!