Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Day Until the Big Haircut!!

Well, the big haircut is tomorrow, so I thought I'd show off just exactly what is getting cut off... First, will be my side locks or peyot. I could have been a nice Jewish boy, but alas... sorry Uncle Jared!

Then, a nice trim of the bangs.


Notice that though I am only a baby, I was expecting a very important page.



...what's that? The dark around my mouth, you ask? Yes, it's dirt. I ate a handful...

Mommy immediately removed me from the flower bed, but then we adventured to the back deck where I immediately headed for the birdfeeder and tried to climb up to get it... I had to make sure Mommy wasn't looking.
Nothing like a pair of black pants to show off when you're covered with birdseed.


And finally, an orange to wash down the dirt.


Bye-bye crazy hair!



No comments: