skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Jack

This site was created by Margo and JL for all of our family and friends to watch as Baby Jack grows and enters the world... and then grows some more!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 Months Old and My First Spaghetti

I got to celebrate turning 10 months old with my first ever spaghetti and meatballs.
I'm really good at one-by-one noodle suction.But I'm also quite good at the "giant handfull -shove in your mouth" method.I got pretty messy.

Then I realized just how messy I was.




at 8:43 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's not to love!!!

February 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • One Day Until the Big Haircut!!
      • Haircut... 6 days and counting...
      • Say goodbye to my precious, beautiful hair...
      • 10 Months Old and My First Spaghetti
      • My Valentine adventures with chocolate, kittens, a...
      • What do we all have in common?
      • Good Night Daddy! See you in the Morning!
      • Pull Ups!!
      • Blueberry Boy
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)

Contributors

  • Baby Jack
  • JL