Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine adventures with chocolate, kittens, and hats

Happy Post-Valentine's Day! I had a day full of adventures and so did Mom and Dad. While they were dealing with the Great Valentine's Day Flood of 2009 (something about Mommy and too much toilet paper...), I was oblivious and having a great old time.

Here I am showing off some new skills. I still crawl commando style, but I get on my hands and knees when I'm about to stand. I was lucky enough to get many presents from my Nana Peggy for Valentines Day... including some Ghirardelli chocolate! Mommy said this was supposed to be for her, but I grabbed it with my fast hands.

I had no luck getting the wrapper open.And the packaging was slippery.But that didn't stop me from trying... and from carrying it around everywhere.I finally gave up the chocolate when I met a new cat in the hallway. This was my first time crawling in the hallway upstairs. Can you imagine my surprise upon meeting this cat???!!! For, I LOVE cats!!This made me so excited that I had to crawl back to my room to read my favorite book, Kittens. This was my Mommy's book when she was a baby.
Here I am bringing the book to Mommy for us to read together. Notice I pick reading over chocolate.


I abandoned it all, however, to play with an orange feather boa. Who knew?


And finally, climbing the diaper genie.

I forgot to mention that my cool outfits both above and below were from Nana Peggy -- thanks Nana! My cool hat was made by my Auntie in China.

It was itchy... but very stylish!I had fun shaking it.
I ended my day with another cool hat and my first time driving a car. Just kidding! I did rather like being in the driver's seat of the Geo, however, and I'm hoping Daddy saves this car for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody get that boy a haircut!

Anonymous said...

Someone's got a big birthday tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

The kitty cat was Nana Lucy's door stop!