Sunday, April 05, 2009

I can walk!

Yes, it's true. I can walk! I can go about 8 steps before diving into the arms of the person catching me... or I just dive into the floor.In fact, I am now so mobile, the pack and play is now being used as my mini-lockdown. I will no longer use the exersaucer -- it's for babies!!Here I am this morning with what looks to be the beginning of rock star hair again! Yes! Mommy is hoping that if I am somehow a rockstar, Daddy will spring for Guitar Hero.Mommy and I went to the park this afternoon. Here I am about to have a snack.And here I am after dumping the entire bag of snack in my lap.After my snack I got to take my first ever swing ride!I look surprised, but I really had lots of fun. Stayed tuned for the big event in just two weeks from tomorrow!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

The last picture, in particular, is priceless! Can't wait for the big day!

Papa Lou said...

I'm so in love with this little one!!! glad you guys had fun in the park today.

Papa Lou - on call said...

Hey Jack: are you ready for the big day? I'm so excited for you!!