Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pull Ups!!

Yes, it's true! I can pull myself up in my crib.Here I am in the early morning sunshine and my pajama cape. I wear the cape because I am a superhero of course.
The cape makes me look pretty cute I think... this is my coy, turn to the cameras pose. I'm actually practicing for when I'm a supermodel, which will be my day job. Nights will be reserved, of course, for super-hero work.

I'm pretty proud of the standing part, too.


And now I can finally eat the railing!

Here I am practicing for my night superhero work...

Doing REAL pull ups!



Daddy was SO impressed.


P.S. I'm saddened to say that after that enjoyable day of eating blueberries (see previous post), I broke out into mega hives all over my body!!! Blueberries are no longer my favorite fruit.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is such a QT pie!!! I love him, I love him, I love him!!!!!

Victoria said...

These posts keep getting better and better! Congratulations on the standing! Also, the world is in need of a superhero--thanks for filling the void :)

Michael M. said...

Rock star hair in those first few pictures! Get that boy a guitar and a leather jacket.