Sunday, March 01, 2009

Bye-Bye Baby... I'm a Real Boy Now!

Here we are at Peek-A-Do Salon. I was a little apprehensive of this haircut...
But then I got to drive a cool little tugboat while a nice lady, named Tara, cut my hair.I was a good driver!"Are you watching Daddy? Aim that camcorder this way!"
I was very well behaved and let my side wings get cut off easily. When she got close to my ears, however, I said "hold up please."
Here I am half-way through.

Mommy kept a watchful eye on me in the boat.
I was up really high and didn't even try to jump out!Once it was time to cut my bangs, I thought I would make it more challenging. So I kept turning my head back and forth, back and forth.
So much so that the rest of the haircut was performed in Mommy's lap. This was A+ service.
Mommy inspected me.
Ta-Da!! Haircut complete.

I can wear bangs or the "swept to the side" look.
They gave me a souvenir for being such a good boy, but then we found out it was for age 5 and up. Oops!
A new boy!!
The final look. A very big boy. Mommy said she's ready to grow it out now.















2 comments:

ajnielsen said...

Love the haircut Jack! You look so handsome!

Victoria said...

Awesome pictures! Jack looks great regardless of his hair length :)