Yesterday was Nana's birthday. The adults had a traditional meal of noodles with hard boiled eggs and they finally let me have some food from the table. Egg yolks!! They were so yummy! I think they are my new favorite food.... and they may be Mommy's new favorite food too, because I slept 8 hours straight last night, unswaddled and in my sleep sack!! Yeah!!! (Prior to last night I was getting up every 2 hours.)

I was pretty happy about the eggs. Then mom gave me a banana to top it off. Most of it ended up on my face and down my shirt. You can see that everyone was so excited about Nana's birthday that they forgot to put a bib on me.

Here's Nana and her cake.

I gave her a christmas ornament with our names on it.

Then we celebrated with champagne. I really wanted some.

I was hoping to steal Daddy's.

My grip is really strong, but Daddy wouldn't let me have any.

I probably got some fumes, though... Mommy's hoping that's not why I slept so well. Mommy also wants to say for the record that she only had a few sips.

I can't wait for my birthday... 4 more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment