Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Eight Months Old! Can you dig it?

Can you believe I'm Eight months old already??
Here I am posing for my weigh-in...
16 lbs, 10 oz!!!
Yes, my Mom and Dad are nerds... they have a scale... and medical books on the kitchen table.
Luckily, I think getting weighed is pretty fun.
That's me by the Christmas Tree.
I'm really good at sitting now.


My Nana got me soccer balls...



Mommy and I were rolling the ball back and forth.


I outgrew the colorful bumper that Mommy made for me, so now I have a fleecy one that protects my head much better. I love to monkey around in my crib. Here I am trying to pull down my sheep.




I was really happy this morning because Mommy and Daddy are finally on vacation!



But then Daddy got stuck in Indianapolis because of weather and I was sad.




But he'll be home this afternoon so I'm happy!



This is my "hungry but happy" look.



And this is my "secret agent trying to escape from the highchair" look.



Cheers to all!!














No comments: