Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is to be Able to Crawl...

It's tough being a baby at Christmas time. There are all these ornaments on the tree that I'm not allowed to play with. Luckily, Mom found me a jingle bell (without the jingle, hence baby-proof).As with all things, I had to taste it.
And taste the ribbon too.
Unfortunately, the bell got away from me... I tried to get it by crawling, but I just can't crawl yet!This is torture!Mommy?? Help me??!!Please!!!....Mommy finally picked me up and I was better. Here we are with the tree and new stockings. Mommy says, come join us for Christmas and you can have a stocking.... I'm hoping we get like 30 of them! They tried to get me to smile for a family photo, but I wouldn't.

But then I did for Nana -- 'cause she doesn't torture me to crawl!!This is me earlier that day. I was just chillin' in my high chair.The rings are tasty. Here I am again by the tree.
Once again, I'm trying to crawl.
Going... going... Splat!Then I got stuck behind the table leg.
I was so tired after all these crawling attempts that I fell asleep in Daddy's arms.
It's exhausting being a baby!




























































































1 comment:

Victoria said...

Adorable pictures and wonderful captions, as always! I hope Jack is up and crawling soon :) He's SOOOO close!!