This site was created by Margo and JL for all of our family and friends to watch as Baby Jack grows and enters the world... and then grows some more!!
That is AWESOME!! I love the disco version. Hope all is well and have a Merry Christmas!Love, Jill, Andy, and Bailey
This cracks me up and my eyes get all teary! Happy ChristmasMon and Rob
This is FANTASTIC! Also, Margo, are you the worst dancer in the family? I noticed you got the least airtime. Sorry for that. Maybe you'll qualify for a bigger role next year!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is AWESOME!! I love the disco version. Hope all is well and have a Merry Christmas!
Love, Jill, Andy, and Bailey
This cracks me up and my eyes get all teary! Happy Christmas
Mon and Rob
This is FANTASTIC! Also, Margo, are you the worst dancer in the family? I noticed you got the least airtime. Sorry for that. Maybe you'll qualify for a bigger role next year!
Post a Comment