
Unfortunately, I missed out on this.

Luckily Daddy has a strong back, so he didn't mind that I was hanging from him during his entire meal. Mommy had to rig-up one of my shirts around my neck to keep my head from doing some major bobbing.
Here's me and Mommy on the train to Quzhou, which is Nana's hometown. We took a side trip there for a few days to meet Nana's entire family! The train ride used to be about 4 hours, but now with a new high-speed train, it was less than 2! You can see the train is pretty nice and very clean.
The first item of business once we arrived in Suzhou was to meet my other Tai-Tai (Nana's Mom) for the very first time.

Tai-Tai's house is where I learned to drink tea... and now I love it!!

Here I am just checking things out in Tai-Tai's door.

Washing up with Daddy and Ye-Ye outside my Tai-Tai's apartment.

The view from the sink seen above.
Taxi alternative. Kinda fun. Kinda scary.

Tai-Tai's house is where I learned to drink tea... and now I love it!!

Here I am just checking things out in Tai-Tai's door.

Washing up with Daddy and Ye-Ye outside my Tai-Tai's apartment.

The view from the sink seen above.

Taxi alternative. Kinda fun. Kinda scary.
The restaurant version of a high chair... a box of beer under a red napkin. Lasted maybe 30 seconds or long enough for this photo.
Anyone notice a movie star in this picture? My great-uncle. He's the spitting image of Kyle MacLachlan with a Chinese twist.
One of the newest additions to the city of Quzhou is a giant underground Walmart. Outside the Walmart there was a man selling rides on a bunch of remote controlled cars...










1 comment:
How adorable! I love how Jack is passed out at the noodle shop!!! By the way, we have the beginnings of a baby blog too: babycsirke.wordpress.com
Post a Comment