Happy Holidays!! It's been a long time since Mommy got some photos up here. We hope you enjoy! I got to spend Christmas with my two Nanas, Grandpa Kent, Mommy and Daddy. Here are some photos from our fun week together!
Here I am, the chrismas doggie, picking flowers from a tree.

Mommy and Nana Peggy.

Me and Na Na watching the WonderPets and eating uncooked noodles (my new favorite thing from the pantry).

Christmas cookies decorated by Mommy and Nana Peggy. You can see that most of my favorite things are represented: moons, stars, octagons, and cars (the kitties/bee-yas are on a different plate).

Here I am "helping" Nana Peggy wash some dishes... I think it helps to put your whole body into it.

But clearly it's much easier to wash if you get
in the sink
with the dishes.

Displaying the ambulance (or "ammu") cookie Mommy made for me
Laughing with Daddy.
Saying "cheese" with Grandpa Kent (aka "Pa" and "Ye-Ye")
One of the new games called "more!"
Playing at the museum with Mommy and Daddy.
Me, demonstrating how long my arms have grown since last Christmas -- a lot!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!
2 comments:
We miss the boy already!!!!
Love,
Nana Peggy and
Grampa Kent
Impressive cookies! Are my eyes playing tricks or do I see a Clifford (you know the big red dog) cookie?? Miss you all, hope you are well- and look forward to having to closer when you move to Cleveland! :)
Abby
Post a Comment