Here I am with my awesome Nana Peggy.

She can really make me laugh.

We did all sorts of things together, and I tried to get into lots of mischief... Here I'm trying to crush fingers by pulling down the key cover on the piano.

And here I am trying to spray Mommy and Daddy with the hose... but Nana caught me.

She even caught me playing in the laundry.

But even with all that mischief, she still put on my sun protection hat to go outside. Thanks Nana! I love you.

Grampa is pretty fun, too... you can tell by his cool shirt.

Here I am making faces at him.

And showing off my cart pushing skills...

Yeah, I'm awesome...

And so is Grampa's cooking!

Of course it's always nice to hang out with my Daddy... but, shhh, don't tell him that I secretly control his every move... with a few tugs on his hair here and there.

In fact, I was so happy at Nana and Grampa's house, that I had to let everyone know with my signature sign of affection... the nose bite! First Mommy....

....then Nana!

Ahhh... and finally back in that luxurious bath...

I miss you Nana and Grampa!! Come see me soon!
Stay tuned for Road Trip III: Last Day at the Beach and Extremely Cute...
2 comments:
We miss you, Baby Jack! And Mommy & Daddy too!! We had lots of fun with you in Florida! Come back very soon!
We love you!
Nana and Grampa
OK, I'm ready for part III!!!!! :)
Post a Comment