Here we are BEFORE we knew that our connecting airport had just been closed... and BEFORE sitting on the tarmack for 2 hours... and BEFORE missing our connection...
Looks fun, doesn't it...?
Mommy decided we shouldn't show any AFTER photos... but actually, I did pretty well, considering.Here I am with Grampa Kent. Happy Birthday!! He's wearing a really cool t-shirt.
Here's Nana with us. I'm still recovering from the day of travel and a little sleepy.
Usually I like to pose for the camera, but traveling wore me out!
Here's Nana with us. I'm still recovering from the day of travel and a little sleepy.
Usually I like to pose for the camera, but traveling wore me out!
Here I am. Recovered. And very pleased after just having a big bowl of avocados! They're my favorite.
Nana and Grampa are helping me get ready for my bath.
Nana's putting on my favorite bath-time CD.
This is my first real sink bath! It was very luxurious. Granite... Plush towels... Come on Mom and Dad, what's up with not doing it this way at home!?
Here we are at the Mote Aquarium in Sarasota. It was really cold that day, so I'm bundled up.

Look, Daddy, I'm not afraid of the big sharks! Well, maybe a little... think they'll see me if I hide behind my blanket?
I liked the dolphins better.
Getting some Vitamin D for Daddy... Daddy had to stay home to work, by the way, and I sure missed him!
Nana and Grampa are helping me get ready for my bath.
Nana's putting on my favorite bath-time CD.
This is my first real sink bath! It was very luxurious. Granite... Plush towels... Come on Mom and Dad, what's up with not doing it this way at home!?
Here we are at the Mote Aquarium in Sarasota. It was really cold that day, so I'm bundled up.

Look, Daddy, I'm not afraid of the big sharks! Well, maybe a little... think they'll see me if I hide behind my blanket?
I liked the dolphins better.
Getting some Vitamin D for Daddy... Daddy had to stay home to work, by the way, and I sure missed him!
I'm so excited! And I finally get to wear my awesome beach outfit from Auntie Danielle.







No comments:
Post a Comment