After turning 6 months old, Mom decided I could try solid foods again. My uncle Jared got to be there for the first tastes.

Here I am with Daddy and uncle Jared.

He brought me an IU bib -- cool!

I really wanted a 6 inch philly cheese steak on wheat, but I only got cereal.

I managed to give my new bib a workout!

Here I am with cereal -- Take 3. See my cool bib from Auntie Angie and Uncle TJ?? It's awesome! I can't wait until Mom lets me have pasta.

Hmmm... it's ok...

But only if you let me feed myself.

Wow! I really needed that bib!

I decided the cereal tastes like crap.... and that Daddy should eat it instead. Eat your food Daddy!!!

Mmmmm, homemade squash... this is better.

Here I am falling into a squash coma.

1 comment:
I love it! Bailey's face looks exactly the same way after a rice cereal feeding and I'm finding myself washing a lot of bibs lately! By the way, love the feeding utensils:)
Post a Comment