skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Jack

This site was created by Margo and JL for all of our family and friends to watch as Baby Jack grows and enters the world... and then grows some more!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Posing for the Camera!









at 6:56 PM

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I think this is the first time I've been able to see Jack's tooth (teeth?)! YAY! These pictures are fantastic :)

October 12, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Hanging Out With Mom
      • I'm Six Months Old!
      • Posing for the Camera!
      • Birthday Party and Other Fun Stuff!
      • Daddy turns 30, My Cool New Hat and My Friend Daniel!
      • My Trip to the Pumpkin Farm
      • I ate cereal...!!!
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)

Contributors

  • Baby Jack
  • JL