...And then I didn't poop for days!!!
Here I am fighting to feed myself.
I was still hungry after the cereal, so I tried to eat Mom's face.
Here I am spitting up cereal on Dad's head.
He has no idea!
I'm feeling pretty full.
And ready for a cozy walk around the neighborhood.
Daddy dresses me pretty well for our walks.
Here's my Rocky Balboa look -- don't I look like I just came from the gym? It's actually a makeshift scarf for the cold weather. 
I was still hungry after the cereal, so I tried to eat Mom's face.
Here I am spitting up cereal on Dad's head.
He has no idea!
I'm feeling pretty full.
And ready for a cozy walk around the neighborhood.
Daddy dresses me pretty well for our walks.
Here's my Rocky Balboa look -- don't I look like I just came from the gym? It's actually a makeshift scarf for the cold weather. 
1 comment:
Awesome!! And, so incredibly precious!
Post a Comment