Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reunion!!

Here I am with Mommy, Nana Peggy and Grampa Kent arriving for the Baurley family reunion!


One of my new words is "eye." I like to show people what I mean when I say the word.



Eating a lemon.


Here I am with my cousin Bailey... we finally got to meet after all this time!!! I tried to show off by climbing onto a chair, but then Bailey showed me up with her lightning-speed crawling.



Bailey wasn't feeling well and Mommy had a grand plan to wipe my hands with antibacterial wipes throughout the entire encounter...




But alas, foiled! This may have been the exact moment where I pulled a pretzel chip out of Bailey's mouth, put it into my own, and subsequently got the whole family sick (except for me and Mommy's awesome breastmilk antibodies!).


Here is Bailey's cute little pretzel trail, with one teeny bite taken out of each one.



After hanging out with Bailey, me and Mommy very briefly got in the pool, but she was cold and I was hungry.



First guest to arrive at the reunion... Bill Baurley and his awesome scooter. I coveted the beeping horn button.


Getting some hydration with, of course, a "ball" bottle.



Wearing Nana's "balls."
Nana is quick, diverting a swipe of my glasses-stealing hand into a kiss!


Hanging out with another ball... likely eating a leaf.



On the run with the walker I stole from Bailey.


It's hard to be stealthy, though, when your name is written on your back (thanks Uncle George!).




Going faster than the walker.


Eating ice.


Digging for more ice... and almost fell in!


Having a snack with ma-ma.



Check out my big-boy crocs... I didn't want to let these go. Thanks for letting me borrow them Sammy!



Posing for the camera.


Mommy thinks I look just like Daddy in this picture.



Checking out the tarmack.



Tippy-toes is my new thing.



Headed home!! Miss you Baurleys!! And especially you, Bailey!!


2 comments:

Nana Peggy said...

We miss you, too Jack Lou!!!
Love,
Nana Peggy and Grampa Kent

Nana Peggy said...

Mommy looks great in the swimsuit!!! Way to go, Margo!
Love,
Mom