Monday, July 13, 2009

I am funny... I am the coolest.

Yep, I'm funny and I've got the pictures to prove it...

Here's me caught at the end of a cheesy grin. It's a nice shot of my four teeth. Mommy is wondering if my teeth are slow to come in because they are horse teeth?!Yeah, you heard me. Horse teeth. It's what only the coolest of the coolest human bone eaters have in their mouths.
And of course you can't be the coolest without some crazy curly wing-locks like these. Only a bit off the sides please mama.

Here I am demonstrating another technique that only the cool can do...


Whole body shelf-wedging. It pays to be small and limber.


Finally, my banana peel hair treatment.



Which also works as a blindfold for peek-a-boo.


We Lous don't waste any part of the fruit... just ask my Daddy, who once ate an entire banana, skin and all, in under a minute on a dare. I do, however, stop at canned cat food for a dollar... you can stay the coolest in that category Daddy.









No comments: