Jack got to spend the entire weekend with his awesome Nana, aunties and cousins who all came to visit him from many miles away. And he hit 11 pounds in their honor!! He's now almost double his birthweight.
Jack loves his cousin Sammy.

Double tummy time.

Mommy and Jack asleep.

Hanging out at Falls Lake on Mommy's lap.

Dad and the magic sleep harmonica.

Jack loves his cousin Anna.

And his honorary Auntie Jill!

Jack's first trip to a restaurant. Red Robin has fun stuff to look at on the wall!

2 comments:
We had a wonderful time with everyone. Our little baby is cuter and cuter and cuter each time we see him. I miss him already!
Love,
Nana Peggy
I can't even tell you how much I miss seeing Jack and family, each one is very special. I am so glad we could be there for the weekend and look forward to the next gathering.
Love,
Cousin Abby
Post a Comment