Friday, May 23, 2008

One Month Old

Jack turned one month old this week and celebrated with a visit from Grandpa Chris and Uncle Wolf. We had a great time and took another trip to Fall's Lake for a picnic. Jack also attended his one month doctor's appointment where all looked good and he weighed 7lbs 8 oz. We also survived our first day and a half alone while Dad had his very last Duke Gen Med call last night -- we didn't get much sleep, like Dad. In fact, both Jack and Dad are currently recovering, fast asleep in Jack's room (see below).

Karate Chop at the doctor's office. Sleeping with Grandpa.
One month birthday.
Jack's cradle name plate.
One month portrait with blankie from Aunt Anna.




Jack and Grandpa Chris.
Jack and Uncle Wolf.
Screaming!Happy in Dad's arms.
Fast asleep post-call.


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Jack is so adorable! I love his wise, expressive face/faces/facies. (I'm post-call, so I'm not sure what term is appropriate.) Congrats to J.L. for NO MORE DUKE GEN MED. Awesome. And congrats to both of you for the awesomeness that is Jack :) I can't wait to meet him!